Last modified: June 12, 2015
Qingers can be used to share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information (data) we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
This is how we use your information at Qingers and how you can protect your own privacy.
- What information we collect
- How we store and use that information
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
Information you give us
We collect your data to offer you a better service and to improve your experience. We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. While you are creating a Qingers account, we ask you some personal information such as name, email address, telephone number etc.
- Device information.We may collect
device-specificinformation (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information).
When you use our services or view content provided by Qingers, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service
- Internet protocol address
- device event information such as hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Qingers Account
When you use a
How we store and use information we collect
Information you share
Qingers let you share information publicly and with other users. Remember that we are not accountable for contents you public and share with platforms and/or social networks outside Qingers. All contents are shared under your full responsibility. Furthermore, once you share your contents, Qingers has no more control on information residing on other servers.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, you can access without charge your information and update it quickly.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Qingers without your
consent or unless we have a
We work hard to protect Qingers and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
Our cookies policy
Cookies are small text files which are stored on the computer whenever you visit certain web pages.
If you wish to turn off the cookies you can configure your browser to alert you of the presence of a cookie, so that you can then decide whether to accept it or not, or you can set it to automatically reject all cookies.
Most Internet browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can change these settings to either block the cookies or receive a warning when a cookie is sent to your device. There are many ways to handle cookies, please refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to learn how to adjust its settings. Disabling the cookies we use may condition your experience on the Qingers website, for example you may not be able to access certain areas or you may not receive customized information.
If you use different devices to view or access to websites (i.e. computer, Smartphone, tablet, etc.), make sure that every browser on every device is set to suit your preferences on cookies.
In addition of using the browser’s tool to turn on or turn off every single cookie, we inform you that the www.youronlinechoices.com website contains a list of the main providers who work with website managers to collect and use information to provide behavioural advertising. You can turn off or turn on all companies or alternatively set your preferences for individual ones. You can do that using the tool on www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices .
When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up.
In relation to personal data that Qingers will hold, at any time, the owner of the personal data can exercise his rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of D.Lgs 196/2003 "Code of protection of personal data", which is transcribed below in full:
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. The owner of personal data has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning
him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The owner of the personal data has the right to obtain indication about: a) the origin of personal data, b) the purposes and methods of treatment, c) the logic applied in case of treatment done with the aid of electronic instruments, d) the identification of the owner, the controller and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2, e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The owner of personal data has the right to: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The owner of personal data has the right to oppose, wholly or partially a) for legitimate reasons concerning the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection, b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market researches or commercial communication.
The responsible of the treatment is ESG Services S.r.l., To exercise the above stated rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a fax to +39 06 93956017.